First impressions count and so does the first week at any job.
Do you want to increase your staff retention by professionally Onboarding & Orientating your new hires? Do you want your hires to go from good to great?
Do you want to give your new hires that deeper connection to the company resulting in them wanting to stay with you?
This course is aimed at Human Resource Managers and People Managers in the Luxury & Retail industries to help them understand why they need to quickly integrate their new hires and how to ensure that their new staff are embedded with the customer service mentality.
Here’s how: experience the difference and join our mini or full Onboarding & Orientation program, specifically designed for Sales professionals in the Luxury & Retail industry.
This is the program for you, if you want to:
- Quickly integrate new hires
- Go beyond the standard onboarding experience
- Emphasize your new employees’ authentic best selves
- Help your Onboarders gain more satisfaction and meaning from their work
- Embed the customer service mentality throughout the firm
- Increase your positive and successful corporate culture and enhance team building.
- Day 1 Understanding Company Culture & Navigating the workplace, good to great!
- Day 2 Knowing Me, Knowing You & Communication
- Day 3 Advanced Communication Skills & Successful Selling
- Day 4 Customer Service & Industry focusing
- Day 5 Presentation Skills & End of Course Presentations
What the participant will achieve:
- Critical knowledge on what it takes to be a new staff member
- Deeper experience of their role
- Broader understanding about career value
- An appreciation of their strengths and allowable weaknesses
- A Certificate of Completion
What’s more, all participants gain access to Pure’s exclusive online communities and forums which ensures all learnings are continually used, challenged and embraced! Our communities offer staff a unique way to keep in touch, connected and involved, assisting the participant in staying ‘from good to great’.
This important course will be delivered by our Master level trainers who highly experienced at delivering experiential learning programs and the use of gamification. This modern approach to learning is inspiring, fun and far more effective than solely using the traditional training methods.
Experience the difference – Registration Details:
Hong Kong Dates: January 2015
*You may call us for further information.
Alternatively, we can deliver this training at your offices as a closed customized course. For further information on group discounts, in-house training, coaching and consulting, please contact us on +852 3972 5850 or email us at email@example.com