Are you interested in turning around staff turnover? Would you like to retain your key staff? Would staff stability improve your financial performance?
This course is aimed at Human Resource and Line Manager and assists in understand why there is turnover in their firm and how to
reverse the trend.
Here’s how: experience the difference and join our 2-day Staff Retention Workshop.
If you want to:
- Improve your staff’s understanding of the quality firm that they have joined
- Improve communication through creating an environment of trust and embracing conflict
- Learn how to read the staff turnover signals
- Improve the staff review process – formal and information
- Instill a unique personal edge to your brand and organizational culture
- Emphasising our authentic best selves
- Ensure your team gains more satisfaction and meaning from their work
- Embed the customer service mentality throughout the firm
- What is Turnover? How to combat it? The best approaches and how they matters. Retention, Attention, Praise. Inspirational ways to keep staff.
- Creating an engaging environment dedicated to learning and broadening minds. Formulating new goals and achieving them.
What the participant will learn and achieve:
- Critical knowledge on ‘why’ people leave and who they leave and how to fix the real reason
- Secret methods offering a deeper experience of how to retain staff
- A new sense of loyalty and understanding to their firm
- Connecting positive family values that cross over into the workplace
- Advanced Communication skills, including some NLP
- An appreciation of their strengths and allowable weaknesses
- A Certificate of Completion
- Free follow up by one of our Coaches
What’s more, all participants gain access to Pure’s exclusive online communities and forums that ensure all learning are continually practiced, challenged and embraced! Our communities offer staff a unique way to keep in touch, be connected and stay involved in the process of transforming ‘from good to great’.
Experience the difference – Registration Details:
Hong Kong Dates: 26 & 27 January 2015
Course Fee for 2 Days: HKD 5,000 Early Bird Fee: HKD 4,000
Early Bird Date: 19 January 2015
Alternatively, we can deliver this training at your offices as a closed customized course. For further information on group discounts, in-house training, coaching and consulting, please contact us on +852 3972 5850 or email us at email@example.com